Ortografía Paso a Paso
Did I just see a One Eyed Monster?
After some experiments done by our little witch Brujis, while she was playing around int the castle, Barry was created, a curious one eye monster who is eager to show us around the castle. Find him hidden around words and catch him as the runs.
Let him teach you some experiments in which he will show you how to write correctly words in Spanish.
In the first experiment you will need to see through a special “sound” microscope to find the exact place where a syllable sounds stronger in each word. This experiment will help us out with the others, so pay attention.
Enter the laboratory, where floating words have to be contained and dragged to the correct beakers to win the prize flasks. Barry has made it clear to win all the prize flasks, you must follow the rules. He has written down all the rules needed to complete each experiment and hidden some friends in each rule to help you out and give you hints.
Read each rule and look for Barry’s friends, complete each new experiment and soon you will have mastered accentuation in Spanish, something essential to the correct spelling of Spanish Words, and easy to learn skill if you know the rules to follow.
The follow-up for the “Lee Paso a Paso” series is finally here. With “Ortografía Paso a Paso” learn through interactive games the basic rules for accentuation of the Spanish language.
Learn and practice the following concepts:
· Identifying the sílaba tónica
· Words classified as Agudas
· Words classified as Graves or Llanas
· Words classified as Esdrújulas
· Words classified as Sobreesdrújulas
· Accentuation of Agudas, Graves, Esdrújulas and Sobreesdrújulas words.
Forgot or never learned spelling rules for Spanish, its never to late to start, and what better way then with a game.
*** 50% discount for schools *** BQWare apps are part of the App Store Volume Purchase Program
Help us with a good review in the App Store and any comments or suggestions please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 2.10 (Sep 01, 2017)
* New app icon
* New way to write a review
* From this version, support only for iOS 8 or later
* The icon has a graduation cap, then the app has an Education Discount from Apple’s Volume Purchase Program
Thank you for your support, we upgrade all our apps to the newest iOS.
Version 2.0 (May 11, 2016)
* New flow of screens, now you can go direct to play and go to a map for a particular lesson.
* New background music.
* New design for user creation.
* Remember, you can also found one of other great apps to learn spanish as “Lee Paso a Paso Series” (1,2,3) and Sopa de Sílabas in the App Store.
Version 1.40 (Nov 20, 2015)
* Optimized for iOS 9.
* Minor bug fix inside agudas game only for iPad version.
Version 1.30 (Apr 24, 2015)
* Automatic spanish language detection for words pronunciation.
* Minor bug fix in screen control flow and message.
Version 1.10 (Nov 26, 2014)
* Memory management improvements.
* Minor bug fixes.
* New App Icon.
Version 1.0 (Sep 25, 2014)