Lee Paso a Paso 2
Enjoy this new adventure inside the garden of Bruji’s castle, help her to collect all the stars and show her that you are capable of completing every task in all levels, no matter the difficulty of the level you play.
Continue improving Spanish reading skills with a “memory card + word search” style game with the continuation of “Lee Paso a Paso”.
Each card has a syllable belonging to a word; turn cards to join syllables and form the word represented in the drawing. But watch out syllables can belong to another word and you will have to start over.
Need help? Choose to see the word you are looking for and the missing syllables. Need a greater challenge? Form the word yourself.
Start reading 2 syllable words and advance through levels to read 3 and 4 syllables words. Levels increase the number of syllables the words are made of and/or the number of cards that are presented.
With more than 200 words, 15 levels and 2 mini games reading in Spanish will be fun.
Some comments from Lee Paso a Paso 2 users:
“You can work syllabic awareness through activities in order of increasing difficulty.” – María Benavent, mariabenavent.com
“Good application for reading practice in lower primary…” – Miguel Asensio, eduapps.es
“Among the 50 specialized applications for Speech Therapy” – Laura Martínez, logopedapasitoapasito.blogspot.com.es
Enjoy the app that has been placed in the Top 10 in all Spanish-speaking countries , including Spain, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador and Colombia. Recommended by different speech therapists communities in Spain and teachers in the United States to use in their Spanish classes . Check our website for more information about the recommendations we have ( www.BQWare.com)
Help us with a good review in the App Store and any comments or suggestions please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 2.10 (Aug 23, 2017)
* New app icon
* New way to write a review
* From this version, support only for iOS 8 or later
* The icon has a graduation cap, then the app has an Education Discount from Apple’s Volume Purchase Program
Thank you for your support, we upgrade all our apps to the newest iOS
Version 2.0 (May 18, 2016)
* We update all drawings and graphics for a better user experience.
* Thank you for your support. Remember, you can download our other apps like Lee Paso a Paso 1 and 3, Sopa de Sílabas and Ortografía Paso a Paso, you will love all of them.
* Remember you can found us at www.BQWare.com and the most important social network like Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
Version 1.40 (Nov 26, 2014)
* Update images inside promotion screen.
Version 1.30 (Nov 20, 2014)
* Optimized for iOS 8.
* Added to kids section.
* iOS 5 is no longer supported.
Version 1.20 (Feb 15, 2014)
* Redesign the settings screen.
* Add configurable promotion screen.
Version 1.10 (Nov 13, 2013)
* Full compatibility with iOS 7.
* Performance improvements.
* Bug fix.
Version 1.0 (Aug 08, 2013)