Mar 18 2014
Mar 16 2014
We found a couple of new bloggers to suggest our apps to their educational activities.
Alberto Abarca with his blog “educational resource for learning the language” called “9 Letters” says:
“A few weeks ago I was commenting here the increasingly frequent use of tablets calls within the educational framework. Today the link from a page that leave you can find some useful applications …
Martha in his blog “The Flight of the Butterflies” includes “Lee Paso a Paso 2” as a tool for literacy exercises.
Mar 13 2014
Feb 13 2014
Thanks for your support, we added new features for our digital kids.
* Added ability to select a photo for the user in users profiles (Thanks for your feedback).
* Now you can add videos to tests.
* Reduce app size by eliminating add words from list dictionary. The decision was taken because the app has Text to Speech option. Please give us feedback if anyone misses this feature.
* Added configurable promotion screen.
* Redesign the settings screen.
Additionally we update the app icon.
Feb 10 2014
In this game you can improve your reading skills in Spanish. With game style “word search-memory”, more than 3,000 words (Spanish) and 14 themes you can enjoy endless.
With three different levels, training camp, special missions or its “Build your own Mission”, where you can get your own difficult level as you wish … Do you dare?