Lee Paso a Paso
*** Editor’s Choice Award winner, childrenstech.com ***
Help children learn the basics to start reading Spanish. This is NOT just a basic vocabulary Spanish app, with the use of Phonics and a step by step methodology used in many Spanish speaking countries; skills are acquired for reading in Spanish.
*** Great for kids who speak Spanish as a first language and are just starting to read
*** Great for kids and adults who are learning Spanish as a second language,
helps them with vocabulary, identifying sounds of letters and words as well as reading.
*** More than 220 images and over 880 words make reading fun
Mini Games to….
*Learn skills and achieve prizes
*Use syllables to form words
*Match words to pictures
*Complete words with missing syllables
*Count syllables in words
*Free Light Version also available for Lee Paso a Paso
With 30 letters and 131 syllables covered, more to come in future updates
Choose different levels of difficulty
Level 1 … Step by step… Follow a methodology to Learn step by step one letter at a time; earn prizes as you advance thru the games.
Level 2 … Practice…. Choose which letter to practice, have a greater range of words and images to practice with.
Level 3 … Expert … Choose which game to practice, all the letters and images are presented in the game in no specific order.
Four mini-games with random exercises that allow you to practice with different combinations virtually whenever you play are included. This allow the child to not memorize an outcome, but actually think and achieve a real understanding .
The pronunciation of each word and syllable are included, just touch the drawing or word and the pronunciation will be heard. In addition, by pressing the picture of an lightbulb located in each screen, listen to instructions for the particular game. But from personal experience, children will learn exploring on their own and probably won´t need them ! 🙂
Help us with a good review in the App Store and any comments or suggestions please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
“This app is amazing!! Anyone who is trying to learn spanish should get this app. Love it!!!”
“Actually teaches kids to read in Spanish, not just vocabulary. This app is unique. My kindergartner and my 1st grader, both in spanish immersion, love it and it seems to progress them nicely.”
“Please make it available for android devices. My daughter is in a dual language program, and this game perfectly mirrors what the Kindergartners have been practicing. She loves to play the game on the iPod, but my Kindle would like to support you, too!”
“I LOVE this app! Thank you for creating an app to help with Spanish reading. This is great for dual language classrooms!”
“The kids love working with your creation.
Version 3.10 (Aug 21, 2017)
* New app icon
* New way to write a review
* Update our App Store image with a new Apple guidelines
* From this version, support only for iOS 8 or later
* The icon has a graduation cap, then the app has an Education Discount from Apple’s Volume Purchase Program
Thank you for your support, we upgrade all our apps to the newest iOS
Version 3.0 (May 23, 2016)
* We update all drawings and font type for a better user experience.
* Thank you for your support. Remember, you can download our other apps like Lee Paso a Paso 2 and 3, Sopa de Sílabas and Ortografía Paso a Paso, you will love all of them.
Version 2.30 (Nov 26, 2014)
* Optimized for iOS 8.
* Added to kids section.
* iOS 5 is no longer supported.
Version 2.20 (Feb 06, 2014)
* Redesign the settings screen.
* Added configurable promotion screen.
* Improve sound performance.
Version 2.10 (Nov 07, 2013)
* Full compatibility with iOS 7.
Version 2.00 (Aug 21, 2013)
Thank you for your support, Lee Paso a Paso is celebrating its first year !
* Updated look for background and some images.
* Bug fix in restart option.
Version 1.50 (Mar 12, 2013)
* All letters are finished !
* Additionally, we improve the sound quality of all words.
Enjoy it !!
Version 1.25 (Nov 11, 2012)
– Improvements in performance with HD images.
– Minor bug fix for ipods.
Version 1.2 (Oct 31, 2012)
– Compiled for full iOS 6 compatibility
– Added 6 more complete exercises letters (v, f, j, ñ, rr, z)
– Added 44 more images
– Added more than 220 new words and their sounds
ONLY FREE VERSION
Version 1.1 (Sep 20, 2012)
* We heard your comments and added access to levels 2 (practice) and 3 (expert) so you may try them out with a limited set of words.
* We added a Review Button in the Settings section. We want to hear your feedback.
* We adjusted the help arrow in “Spider Game” to avoid confusion.
ONLY FREE VERSION
Version 1.0 (Aug 21, 2012)