Lee Paso a Paso
*** Editor’s Choice Award winner, childrenstech.com ***
Help children learn the basics to start reading Spanish. This is NOT just a basic vocabulary Spanish app, with the use of Phonics and a step by step methodology used in many Spanish speaking countries; skills are acquired for reading in Spanish.
*** Great for kids who speak Spanish as a first language and are just starting to read
*** Great for kids and adults who are learning Spanish as a second language, helps them with vocabulary, identifying sounds of letters and words as well as reading.
*** More than 220 images and over 880 words make reading fun
Mini Games to….
*Learn skills and achieve prizes
*Use syllables to form words
*Match words to pictures
*Complete words with missing syllables
*Count syllables in words
*Free Light Version also available for Lee Paso a Paso
Currently 30 letters and 131 syllables covered, more to come in future updates
Choose different levels of difficulty
Level 1 … Step by step… Follow a methodology to Learn step by step one letter at a time; earn prizes as you advance thru the games.
Level 2 … Practice…. Choose which letter to practice, have a greater range of words and images to practice with.
Level 3 … Expert … Choose which game to practice, all the letters and images are presented in the game in no specific order.
Help us with a good review in the App Store and any comments or suggestions please send them to email@example.com
Version 2.30 (Nov 26, 2014)
* Optimized for iOS 8.
* Added to kids section.
* iOS 5 is no longer supported.
Version 2.20 (Feb 06, 2014)
* Redesign the settings screen.
* Added configurable promotion screen.
* Improve sound performance.
Version 2.10 (Nov 07, 2013)
* Full compatibility with iOS 7.
Version 2.00 (Aug 21, 2013)
Thank you for your support, Lee Paso a Paso is celebrating its first year !
* Updated look for background and some images.
* Bug fix in restart option.
Version 1.50 (Mar 12, 2013)
* All letters are finished !
* Additionally, we improve the sound quality of all words.
Enjoy it !!
Version 1.25 (Nov 11, 2012)
– Improvements in performance with HD images.
– Minor bug fix for ipods.
Version 1.2 (Oct 31, 2012)
– Compiled for full iOS 6 compatibility
– Added 6 more complete exercises letters (v, f, j, ñ, rr, z)
– Added 44 more images
– Added more than 220 new words and their sounds
Version 1.0 (Aug 21, 2012)